Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEB SITE.
NEUBAUER & ASSOCIATES, INC. This Web Site is owned and operated by Neubauer & Associates, Inc. a California corporation. Refer to the Contact Us page on the Web Site for current address. References to “Neubauer,” “Jury Verdict Alert,” “We,” “Us” and “Our” may be construed as references to Neubauer & Associates, Inc.
TRADEMARKS. All Neubauer & Associates, Inc. brands and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos, graphics, layouts, icons, etc. are the property of NEUBAUER and they cannot be used without permission.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT. Unless otherwise noted, you should consider all materials and content on this Web Site to be protected by copyright and owned, controlled or licensed by NEUABUER or the party credited as the copyright holder or provider of the content.
PERMITTED USE OF CONTENT. You may view it on a computer screen or print out a hard copy on paper. You may send single copies of any individual piece of Web Site content to another party or parties by email or hard copy for their personal use.
PROHIBITED USE OF CONTENT. Unless you have our specific permission in writing, you may not use the Web Site or any of the content:
- to create a digital, electronic or hard-copy database;
- in any way that involves removing copyright or trademark notice(s)
- to send unsolicited or unauthorized materials, commonly known as "junk mail" or "spam," or any other form of solicitation for your own purposes.
- to infringe upon the rights of others
- to disseminate materials which bring NEUBAUER into disrepute or in any way damage our reputation;
DISCLAIMER. YOU USE THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IN THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. The content of the Web Site has been prepared by us as a service to our readers and the World Wide Web community. It is provided for general information and is not intended to substitute for proper legal advice on a specific legal situation. We have used good and reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing the content of the Web Site, but do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness thereof.
YOUR LINKS TO THIS WEB SITE. You may link to any page of this Web Site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- you do not replicate the home page of the Web Site;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by NEUBAUER;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Web Site without the express written permission of NEUBAUER;
- you agree to promptly remove the link upon our request that you do so.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES. This Web Site contains links to third-party Web Sites but we do not control the availability and content of those outside Web Sites. These links are provided solely for your convenience. NEUBAUER does not endorse or make any representations about these third party Web Sites.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") NOTICE. Materials may be made available via the Web Service by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Web Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party's copyright to remain on the Web Service. If you believe any materials on the Web Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and<
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent as follows:
Neubauer & Associates, Inc.
PO Box 2239
Oceanside, CA 92051
Our policy is to terminate relationships with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
FORUMS, COMMENTS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS. There are no Forums and/or comments on this Website.
JURISDICTION. All users, including those users who access the Web Site from a country other than the United States, agree that the federal laws of the United States and state laws of California shall govern any dispute.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NEUBAUER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL NEUBAUER’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING THE WEB SITE.